Sunday 16 March 2014

Fucking hardware

Ps3 broke, I was so far in DS2. Now there's another thing I need to buy, where the hell am I suppose to get the money? Oh well. Fuck it.

(Completely unrelated)

What I realized just then, about ten minutes ago, is that we're just choosing the way we're going to die.  Instead of choosing a gun or a knife. We choose to study, get a job, build a carrier, have a family, see the world or even change the world either way it's just your prolonged choice of suicide.

They say suicide is causing your own death intentionally. We all know we're going to die at some point, so we intentionally fill our lives up with wonderful experiences, but eventually too much life will kill you. So in choosing to live, and understanding we'll die because of it. Aren't we intentionally choosing a slower death, hence suicide.

So we're just choosing to run the blade fast or slowly I guess.

Gosh that's a weird thought.

(Completely unrelated)

Stupid ass ps3 being busted.

(Completely unrelated)

I've been looking at reference images and planning designs for the main character for this project. I need to stop thinking about everything that's involved and just take it one step at a time, because the development process is daunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment