Thursday 24 January 2013

Endurance check

Developing is getting harder but it was to be expected, the further I go into the process the bigger the problems are to solve. Exciting stuff because I love a good challenge but development is hard and I cant see it getting easier anytime soon. 
The dev. station

It's raining outside at the moment (thank god) my room gets so hot.
The GUI gave me a bit of a head ache, getting the GUI to scale properly was a hurdle. I'm not going to say its done because every time I say that I find a problem and I need to work on it until the wee hours of the morning. I'm lucky because I have a three different android platforms to build and test my game on so I'm finding errors and fixing them for you lovely people.

So my company is up and running and its just me... I wont lie, it fucking sucks. Its a horrible feeling, because I want Tywin to be an awesome game of high quality but the journey to get it there is hard because I'm alone.

It's weird I know, I've never really spoken about my feelings on this blog but hey :P it was going to be a blog about my indie development process and the stress is just one aspect among many.

It's hard to get people to care and it's hard to get people interested and the hardest part is not knowing if you're moving in the right or wrong direction. 


As always thanks for stopping by and on a good note,  planet rotation is smoother, created stage boundaries and GUI buttons scale correctly across different platforms.





No comments:

Post a Comment